Search This Blog

14 June 2012

Sheryl Crow Wants To Be Me

I don't have the mental clarity to compose anything of use right now so I'll cheat and post this instead. I know that I linked to a more technical definition of what a Meningioma is before, but this piece seems like it's written for the everyday reader. Note to self: follow-up with surgeon ASAP. "Just ignore it and pretend like everything is okay" is not the greatest plan of action.


More real updates soon, I promise. The new job is taking up a lot of realty in my head these days and I haven't quite been able to turn it off yet and turn everything else back on (also see: avoidance of calling doctor to schedule follow-up). 







Read more here: http://www.bradenton.com/2012/06/12/4073039/sheryl-crow-brain-tumor-facts.html#storylink=cpy



No comments:

Post a Comment